Understanding and Analyzing the Legal and Economic Considerations in Antitrust Damages
Thu, Aug 16, 2018, 3–4:30 pm
In this webcast, Edgeworth Principal Consultant Dr. Mengxi Wu will join a panel of distinguished professionals and thought leaders for an in-depth discussion of the legal and economic considerations in antitrust damages. Speakers will also consider potential implications and risk mitigation strategies for efficient antitrust compliance.
Key topics include:
- Antitrust Damages: An Overview
- Economic and Legal Viewpoints in Antitrust Damages
- Economic Framework in Estimating Antitrust Damages
- Calculation of Overcharge Damages
- Causation in the Assessment of Damages
- Damages in Exclusionary Conduct Cases
Learn more and register here, where Edgeworth’s complimentary passes are available for the first 30 registrants.