California Lawyers Association Webinar: Look Back, Look Forward: China’s Anti-Monopoly Law Enforcement
Wed, Jul 25, 2018, 9–10:30 am
China is quickly becoming one of the most important antitrust jurisdictions in the world. On August 1, 2018, China’s Anti-Monopoly Law will celebrate its tenth anniversary. What’s the story so far, and what’s next? A group of seasoned practitioners from both China and the US will discuss highlights of the competition regime over the past ten years, the challenges lying ahead, and their outlooks into the future of China’s competition law enforcement.
Moderator: Qianwei Fu, Zelle LLP, San Francisco, CA
- Fei Deng, Edgeworth Economics, San Francisco, CA
- Andrew J. Heimert, Federal Trade Commission, Washington, DC
- Guanbin Xie, Lifang & Partners, Beijing, China
- Tiana Zhang, Kirkland & Ellis, Shanghai, China
- Yizhe Zhang, Jones Day, Beijing, China
Learn more and register here.